MV Green Vision:
Our Vision is to help transform the electric industry from its current dependence on fossil fuels to renewable energy for a sustainable future. Central to Our Future Vision is the integration of wind, solar and battery energy storage into the Energy Grid.
MV Green Power are consultants to renewable energy companies in business development and strategic marketing with the following services:
Business and Market development
Managing the proposal solicitation process
Identifying customers interested in long-term Power Purchase Agreements
Assisting clients in finding the most qualified persons for specialized services
Giving renewable energy related presentations upon request Analyzing opportunities for Energy Storage Systems to reduce customer electric bills
MV Green Power consults with public institutions, universities, schools, businesses, hospitals and other commercial customers to lower their current energy prices by:
• Lock in long term renewable energy prices
• Shift electricity usage from high cost to low cost periods of the day
• Achieve environmental and climate protection goals
MV Green Power offers the following services :
• Assess renewable energy opportunities for your facility
• Expedite upgrading your buildings to the highest energy efficiency
• Install distributed wind, solar and battery energy storage systems on-site
Mark and Virginia, MV Green Power, are happy to announce that one of our clients, Pioneer Green Energy, has sold the 200 MW Logan’s Gap wind farm, to Pattern Energy. MV Green Power’s role in this wind project was identifying and contacting Walmart as an ideal power purchaser, then facilitating the power purchase contract negotiations.
We congratulate all parties and are pleased to be part of such a significant renewable energy project.